Sunday, February 22, 2009

Impatient!

This month I officially completed 6 months of pregnancy.  6 months!  only 3 more months to go and there will be a little Fuller running (really, laying) around.  My impatience is really kicking in.  I am running out of things to research and read about and now, I just want the baby to be here!  I want to go blow all my money at Babies R Us and know if it's a boy or a girl.  I want to be home on maternity leave and finally discover what all of this nursing business is all about.  I want to see Mike holding his first born, see my Dad with his first niet@, see my brother with his first sobrin@, see my mom be maternal again with a baby.  I want to see how my 2 year old nephew reacts to someone little and squishy and how my younger siblings play their role as the youngest Ti@s in history.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think its time for another picture update =)