Monday, June 23, 2008

It's the Little Things


In the Fuller household, we pray every night before dinner.

Standard Daily prayer before dinner: "Bless this food we're about to recieve for the nourishment of our bodies in christ's name. Amen."

Tonight's before dinner prayer: "Bless this food we're about to recieve for the nourishment of our bodies in christ's name. Amen. And bless my honeybear (that's me) because I love her more and more everyday. Amen. Except Tuesdays, I love her the same on Tuesdays but more every other day. Amen."

It's hard not to be happy when you come home to that. The perfect balance of love and silliness.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

if u love him so Pamela why oh why did u put that pic up?


j/p :)... fyi i'm glued to the computer 5 days out of 7, sooo i'll prob check ur blog like a stalker ;)

Pamela Fuller said...

LOL - no worries - I check my friend's blog's daily. I think that picture's cute! Maybe you have to know the background - photography by Cristian German (1 1/2 years old). Does that make it better?

jl said...

way to go mikey! Hubbies gotta give the good loving like that!